About Lumos Solar
Lumos Solar products are designed to make solar integration easier for installers and more appealing for the aesthetic standards of today’s home and business owners.
Lumos was born in Boulder, Colorado when a group of solar installers realized there had to be better ways to integrate solar energy into everyday life without waiting around for tomorrow’s technologies.
We make products that are:
- Faster and easier to install
- Stronger for industrial applications
- Have less embodied energy and are more sustainable
- Are designed with a contemporary appeal
- Can easily integrate into the most exacting architectural demands
- Provide a futuristic solar solution within today's budgets
How are we different?
The Lumos Solar difference - where function meets design.
At Lumos Solar, we understand the needs of designers, architects, builders and solar professionals and have dedicated ourselves to bringing solutions to common barriers of solar energy in the design field. Our award-winning LSX frameless module system easily integrates into any design, adding value and complimenting the most exacting architecture.
"They look more like tempered smoked glass structures than PV modules."
- Steve Barker, CEO, Walker Solar Products, LLC
Our Bottom Line
The Lumos module system has:
- Superior appearance
- Industrial performance
- Competitive price tag
Lumos is unmatched in the industry and the possibilities of incorporating the modules into any design need are limitless.