The architectural capabilites of LSX
All Lumos products are “Designed by Installers for Installers.” Using our Building Integrated Design, the LSX systems approach to solar offers many unique opportunities to adapt solar into a building’s architecture.
Key design features include:
- Integrated Wireway – Wire management is easy and no longer an issue when aesthetics are a top priority.
- Weather Resistant – LSXSeal has been developed to seal the modules from the elements and provide a solution that will last the life of the installation.
- Integrated Rail System – LSXRail can be fastened to virtually any structure without any additional sub components.
- Low Profile – The low profile nature of our modules (6mm thick glass) sets them apart from any other module on the market.
Project Design Software
We offer information on using various programs to help with the design and integration of our Lumos products into your project needs.
Download product Revit models that will allow you to create/design realistic 3D renderings.
Standard - A FREE program offered by Google that’s a perfect tool for any solar integrator.
SketchUp Pro - A $495 per license program that offers these keys features:
- Dynamic Components – Increase your productivity via 3D warehouse
- Layout – Build single line diagrams, permit and installer packages with ease
- Export and Import Capability – Easily communicate designs with other design professionals