LSX Frameless Solar Modules
LSX is the revolutionary frameless solar module design that has bridged the gap between architecture and energy
Click on the images to access datasheets
|LSX 200 Series||LSX 250 Series|
Only LSX 200 Series 180W black backsheet modules remain in limited stock.
Contact your Regional Sales Rep for availability.
Steve Barker CEO
Walker Solar Products, LLC
"I want to cover the earth with them. Not all the earth, just the bits where the sun shines. They look more like tempered smoked glass sculptures than PV Modules."
Key design features of LSX include:
- Frameless and low Profile – The low profile nature of our modules (6mm thick glass) sets them apart from any other module on the market.
- Integrated Wireway – Wire management is easy and no longer an issue when aesthetics are a top priority.
- Weatherproofing – LSX Seal has been developed to seal the modules from the elements and provide a solution that will last the life of the installation.
- Integrated Rail System – LSX Rail can be fastened to virtually any structure without any additional sub components.
This systems approach to solar provides the following features and benefits.
LSX Features and Benefits
|No module grounding||
|Tamper-proof stainless steel bolts||
|Black, clear, and white backsheets||
Project Design Software
All our LSX modules are available on Autodesk Seek and Trimble 3D Warehouse Sketchup (powered by Google) as one dynamic component or separate standard components.
Download product Revit models that will allow you to create/design realistic 3D renderings.
Standard - A FREE program offered by Google that’s a perfect tool for any solar integrator.
SketchUp Pro - A $495 per license program that offers these keys features:
- Dynamic Components – Increase your productivity via 3D warehouse
- Layout – Build single line diagrams, permit and installer packages with ease
- Export and Import Capability – Easily communicate designs with other design professionals
Lumos Solar Panels Warranty Information
To download our latest solar panel product warranty information, click here.